If you have multiple versions of an image, you can upload them together instead of having multiple images of the same subject. Maybe you have several versions of the same logo for example, then do the following:
1. Go to admin - admin5.imageshop.no
2. First upload the image in one of the versions.
3. Go to the detail page for the image by clicking the info sign in the lower right corner.
4. Click “Add Version” below the image and press “Select File”:
5. Click “Upload And Add As Attachments”
6. You can rename the version by tapping the pencil to edit. If you have a logo in different versions you can call them "PNG" "JPG" EPS "etc.
6. This version will then be added to the image and will be one of the options when downloading the image in the front-end.