In the administration you have access to the "Dashboard" where you get a complete overview of key information in your Imageshop.
Some of what you can view is simple reports on most popular images and videos, how many new users have been registered, who have logged in, how much storage space you have left in the image bank and much more.
Where do you find the dashboard:
You may choose to have the dashboard as the default page when you log in to the administration, this is how you activate it:
1. Click your name up in the right hand corner.
2. Go to "My Page"
3. Under "Settings," check the "Dashboard as default"
4. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
You may also find dashboard in admin without having it as default view by clicking the icon in the top right corner:
Select content in your dashboard:
You decide what you want to appear in your dashboard like this:
1. Enter the dashboard.
2. Press "+ New dashlet" in the right-hand corner.
3. Click the reports you want to add or remove
Blue = is in your dashboard White = is not in your dashboard
4. Using "drag and drop" you can choose which “dashlets” should appear where