With the "compare assets" function you can collect the photos you want to compare in the same page. You can also compare them displaying the information saved with the files. hHis is an usefull assete when the images you want to compare are spread on different pages.
1. Find the files you want to compare, and click on the icon for comparing assets.
2. All selected files wil now appear in a grey box on he bottom of the page.
3. Click "Compare fullscreen" to view only selected files in full screen.
4. You can now choose to display information saved with the files, by clicking "compare media information".
- All files uploaded to Imageshop will get an unique code when uploaded. This code you can use as a reference, to make sure your collaborators are selecting the correct file.