With the addittional module "Front-end upload" you can give standard users access to upload files, without giving them access to administration. For questions regarding this module, please contact email@example.com..
1. Click "Upload" in the menu at the top of the page.
2. Drag the files you want to upload into the marked area, or click "+Add files".
3. Click "Start upload", and the selected files will appear under the marked area.
4. You can then click "Select all" and upload all files with the same information, or you can aelect the files you want to upload first.
5. Fill in information about the file(s) in the form on the left hand side.
6. Click the blue "Upload" button, and the selected images will be lined up for approval with an editor or administratir.
7. Select more images, and edit the information, and click "upload". Repeate untill all files are uploaded.
If you are an editor or administrator the files does not need approval. In the Uploading window, you can select for which interfaces the files should be available, before you click "Upload".