All administrators in Imageshop can change the color used for buttons and menues.
1. Go to admin
2. Click on your name in the top right corner and select "configuration"
3. Click "Colors"
You can change the primery color, secondary color and color for projects for all interfaces. You can also have different colors for each interface.
Changes for 1 spesific interface:
4. Click on the interface you want to update in the tabs at the top of the page.
5. Change the color code you want to change
6. Click "save"
Changes for all interfaces at the same time:
4. Click on "default" in the tabs at the top of the page
5. Replace the color code you want to change
6. Select all interfaces
7. Click "Copy current interface to"
Publish the changes:
To make the changes live for the user you need to publish.
- Go back to "configuration"
- Click "Preview and Publish"
- Click "Publish" on the interfaces you have updated.